Sunday, March 23, 2014

#163 Challenge Update and Boy Inspiration


Good morning! Spring is in the air and we have had some wonderful inspiration from the DT! Colie just shared a wonderful spring pocket page layout using digital products for a custom and affordable project. Cindy shared a layout using acrylic shapes. And, I just love what Grace shared- an adorable floral headband that she had made for her daughter. It's so perfect for Easter coming up!

Our Cross Promotional Challenge with Paper Nest Dolls has ended and if you want to see if you are a winner please stop by the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog!

Our current challenge #164 Party Animal has another day as I am writing this, so get your entries in quick before our new challenge goes up on Tuesday!

In the title I mentioned some boy inspiration. I managed to make myself a boy card! I struggle with them which is unfortunate since I have three boys and they are of an age that they still like craft projects and enjoy the cards I make. So in homage to my boys, I have made a vintage boy birthday card. To see the full card and all the details please visit me on my blog!
Vintage boy birthday card using Scrapbook Maven Products Prima and Magnolia and tim Holtz




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis